Itime saves you money by streamlining the input of the timekeeping data, reducing human error and eliminating employee time theft, Why would you not want this for your company?
Automated time & attendance is a natural complement to your payroll services.
A simple and practical solution. Collects employee punches through PIN or badge swipes. Biometrics optional. Plug and play setup. Uses a standard phone line for daily data submission.
Eliminate “buddy punching”/envelope time theft. These clocks include fingerprint scanners to ensure employees are truly on time and on site. Near real-time data upload for in-the-moment supervision.
Internet-based solution allows clocking in/out through a web browser from authorized computers. Ideal for companies that do not want or a traditional wall mounted time clock.
Why Offering SwipeClock is good for your business
IBR Payroll has built-in integration, meaning your Payroll Processors can easily import timekeeping data rather than manually keying it in. Reduce the workload of your payroll staff. This feature improves your efficiency and profitability.
You’ll save time and money, thus gaining higher profitability
10 Reasons You Need Automated Timekeeping
- Cut Labor Costs – Employers can significantly reduce how much they spend on employee labor by simply switching to an automated timekeeping system.
- Reduce Clerical Costs – Reduce the count of hours required to prepare payroll while minimizing the cost of human error.
- Correct Employee Habits – Employers can find tremendous savings by eliminating costly employee habits, such as “buddy punching,” leaving early, arriving late, long lunches, extended breaks, and so on.
- Employer Compliance – Employers who do not accurately track employee labor hours face a substantial financial and legal threat if a labor dispute were to arise.
- Employee Accountability – Whether its Salaried or Hourly employees, organizations using automated timekeeping will find employees are more punctual and accountable for their hours
- Convenience – Life for business owners, supervisors and payroll clerks is much better with automated timekeeping! Eliminate manual key entry, faxes, collecting paper time cards and more!
- Supervisor Visibility/Tools – Make supervisors far more effective with convenient tools that promote employee accountability, adequate coverage, and control.
- Schedule Your Workforce – Conveniently plan and track staff coverage across the entire organization.
- Employee Morale – Employees will be much happier not having to worry about remembering IN and OUT punches from the previous week or whether they are getting paid accurately for their time.
- Manage Growth – Without properly managing employees, growing the company profitably becomes far more complicated and costly.
CASE # 1 – Wasted Labor Minutes
Did you know that just 15 employees receiving pay for merely 4 minutes of “wasted” time per day [untracked breaks, extended lunches, over-approximated punch times, etc.] will total 1380 minutes [23 hours] of additional pay per month?
THE COST: If your client’s average pay rate is $10.00 per hour, then they pay an extra $230.00 each month for labor worked.
CASE # 2 – Human Error
The American Payroll Association estimates that the rate of human error in time card preparation is between 1% and 8%.
THE COST: Therefore, a conservative 2% human error rate on a $12,000 payroll would equal $240.00 in erroneous wages paid per pay period. Moreover, the cost to re-issue correct payroll amounts (if the error is detected and reported) further increases the cost of human error.
CASE # 3 – Manual Time Card Preparation
The average payroll clerk spends 7 minutes per time card each pay period:
- + Preparing and handling time cards
- + Computing time card totals
- + Verifying time card totals
- + Computing shift and department totals
- + Reconstructing lost or damaged time cards
THE COST: Preparing 100 time cards will take an estimated 11.67 hours to complete. Therefore, at an average clerical wage of $15.00 per hour, time card preparation would cost $175.05 per pay period.